Wednesday, June 28, 2006

DOLLS ENGAGE


Today
The examination committee for radio and television in Sweden sentenced; at daytime sent (reprised) programme,(the cultureoriented magazine; “Kobra”), where Barbiedolls had sexactivties.
---------------------------------------------------
One of my personal questions, since earlier;... I wonder how many young swedish women, ...up to the age of 55, ...have played with Barbiedolls,… these hard, long-legged, symmetrical plastic creatures, always ready for job, in almost every branch.

But, newcomers are coming to take the position of modern dolly fashion?,… like Bratz Rock Angels? Because of the guitars….I want to….hmm, interesting model. Only four strings (Bass) but six tuning-knobs. ...But they are a little bit nice I must say,....what are they performing?,.......the song goes….:

Beep Beep Mm Beep Beep, Yeh! ....Baby, you can drive my car. .....Yes, I´m gonna be star. .......Baby, you can drive my car, .....and maybe I love you, .....


(Lennon&McCartney 1965)

No comments: