Wednesday, November 08, 2006

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE ?





"Hi! I am Nina. To talk about my personal qualities I`l try to look at myself from aside. So I`m a romantic, charming, feminine, and sweet girl. Yet as a person I am open-minded, easy-going, kind-hearted. From the very beginning I try to behave naturally. I dislike lie and hypocrisy. Kindness and decency are the qualities that are very important for me and that`s why I value them in myself. I love my parents very much as they have given much to me and I am grateful to them. I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer: * Why are you interested in Russian lady? * Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman? * I will be waiting for your reply to * Have you ever been to Russia? * Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone? * What is important for you in relations and am I right for you? * Are you planning to visit Russia? mailto: X X X
Hope you will tell me about yourself, kisses from Russia, Nina

I´m sorry Nina, this is not the way. I don´t like automatic love letters. Most of the advertising mail in the box is more unpersonal than yours, dangerous too, but ... one klick and my computer is invaded by some p-shop and gambling hostel activities. And you don´t seem to know about Alfred E. Neumann? Read what the comic book sez. And know some musical workshop like chewing gum. You must have some music talk if you make the walk. You are too far from the target. But I have some russian guitar music books, which reminds me; to cover it on this blog later. That´s the result of your automatic letter.

1 comment:

Mikael M said...

Yeah, baby - I understand you having fun