Thursday, May 17, 2007

Play it again





Never heard the swedish version, but I can´t imagine it would be like Peggy Lee´s,....longing, a little bit shady hoarsness, some echo (if I remember it right). As a mother of fact that record is of the kind when Bud Bundy in "Married with Children" says to his father (Al);


-"Dad. I want a guitar".
Al Bundy fully understands.


By the way, today this would be the perfect hit for Christina Applegate...., Send me some dollars for the idea, Chris, I mean Kelly... And of course, I´m ready to play the guitarpart any time.( and, ..You can hum more songs in my ear.)


Go for it! Go for it! Send me at least a Christmascard!


For the moment I´m not sure, maybe it´s was a version of Patti Page... From the lyrics, any way by Peggy Lee;

Play the guitar,
...play it again,
...my Johnny.
...May be you´re cold
...but you´re so warm inside.

That´s from the times when you didn´t (always) got the guitar punched in your head!

No comments: